You may not know my mentor, Peter Croker, PGA Australia; nor therefore his golf ball striking techniques that incorporate key principles from the Ben Hogan golf swing.
For advanced ball striking, from my experience, the most reliable path is to follow Pete’s golf training approach which
- breaks down the skills into digestible golf training exercises, and
- teaches the skills in the proper order so we can blend new skills with previously learned skills.
Let’s learn more about his legendary PGA ball striking and passion for helping folks improve ball striking to the point where they play golf by hitting golf shots VERSUS playing golf by “playing golf swing”.
Peter Croker interview – Including what he taught Arnold Palmer
…and landing on a Golf Digest cover.
Pete is a ball striking legend in Australia, having won 20 PGA Australia tour events and founded his golf academy in the 1990s.
Pete played with, and learned from, and-or taught the great legends of golf; including Ben Hogan, Arnold Palmer, Peter Thomson (among past British Open champions), Greg Norman, Ian Baker Finch, Vijay Singh, et al.
On The Mark blog interview link with Peter Croker, PGA Australia:
- 4:30 Interviewer introduces Pete; Pete revisits how he came to give Arnold Palmer 2 lessons and how he landed on the Golf Digest cover in the mid 1990s.
- 14:05 Pete covers keys to consistent and pure ball striking, including the single root cause of why golfers struggle.
- 33:00 Pete shares teaching approach-philosophy.
Pretty impressive stuff. For a taste of Pete’s golf training academy, coming next is Pete’s left hand drill.
A Free Golf Training Video From Pete – Less than 2 minutes
Pay attention here – you are on the verge of transforming your game – I promise you!
You need to Register and log in to view the rest of the content