Read on to experience a powerful realization that will transform your game.
Yes, its an odd statement given we swing at a stationary golf ball; allow me 1 minute to explain.
- I teach how your hands react reflexively to the club’s movement…
- …and how the body in turn reacts to the hands’ movements.
In this way you’ll learn,
- how to hit a golf ball with fluid thought-free timing-free movements because you’ll instinctively feel your way through the swing…
- …versus the all-too-common undependable method of “thinking” one’s way through the swing.
Put another way,
- there is an instinctive tango between the club head’s momentum and the hands, where the club head momentum is the lead dancer…
- …simultaneously there is an instinctive tango between the hands and the body, where the hands are the lead dancer.
This is how you’ll develop a consistent golf swing controlled by your thought-free sensory motor system versus your cognitive thinking [which invites hoping-worrying] system.
Pay attention here – you are on the verge of transforming your game – I promise you!
You need to login to view the rest of the content. If you are not registered yet, please click the “Join us” button below
- Please click to see my in-depth Article including short video segments, “Subconscious Golf [Counter-Intuitive] Battles You Must Win” for more about how your logic and thinking are working against you.
- Once you shed light on what hitting the golf ball is REALLY all about, then the changes you need to make become almost obvious and the road to making those changes is cleared of any doubts.
- That is, the somewhat odd [illogical] movements made in a dependable golf swing won’t seem odd anymore because you’ll understand the absolute necessity for such movements…
- …and your mind will allow you to make those once unnatural movements seem natural in fairly short order with my training.
Here’s more about our step-by-step teaching approach:
- We’d start by getting you skilled with how the hands work on small hits [putts, chips and pitches].
- On these small shots you’ll experience how the hands react to a slight bit of club head momentum.
- Once the hands are reacting properly on the little hits, we get the club head and hands moving more so you can experience how the body reacts to what the hands are doing.
- Click the image below for my video overview of the training approach.
Here’s how to engage me for lessons.
See my student reviews.
If you like what you see, here are the basics around engaging me:
- Private Lesson [75 minutes] $60.
- Semi-Private Lesson [75 minutes] $35 per student.
- Year-round I teach at various facilities in Lapeer, Genesee & Oakland counties [Michigan].
- $10 discount on first in-person lesson with Ted when you buy Croker’s Beginning Program ebook.
Some students purchase my mentor’s online golf academy to supplement our in-person lessons [click image below].
[For folks too far away, I can help with your journey through the online academy using internet interfacing technology.]
Learn the same methodology as featured on this Golf Digest cover with Peter Croker, PGA-Australia!
Click image below for video of my mentor, Peter Croker, PGA Australia, [featured on this Golf Digest cover] demonstrating the “A to B” master drill.
Click this link for a video to learn more about Ted’s mentor, Peter Croker, PGA-Australia, and the CGS Beginning Program; https://tedwilliams–pushgolf.thrivecart.com/cgs-beginning-program/
Let’s make golf a reflex sport!