Read on to experience a powerful realization that will transform your game.
Yes, its an odd statement given we swing at a stationary golf ball; allow me 1 minute to explain.
- I teach how your hands react reflexively to the club’s movement…
- …and how the body in turn reacts to the hands’ movements.
In this way you’ll learn,
- how to hit a golf ball with fluid thought-free timing-free movements because you’ll instinctively feel your way through the swing…
- …versus the all-too-common undependable method of “thinking” one’s way through the swing.
Put another way,
- there is an instinctive tango between the club head’s momentum and the hands, where the club head momentum is the lead dancer…
- …simultaneously there is an instinctive tango between the hands and the body, where the hands are the lead dancer.
This is how you’ll develop a consistent golf swing controlled by your thought-free sensory motor system versus your cognitive thinking [which invites hoping-worrying] system.
Pay attention here – you are on the verge of transforming your game – I promise you!